Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Such Nice Work Episode 6: If Only I Crocheted Cinnamon Rolls


Such Nice Work: Episode 6 If Only I Crocheted Cinnamon Rolls

Welcome

If you're new nice to meet you.  If you're returning thanks a bunch for coming back.

What I'm Wearing

Purple Headband
Purple yarn from DEEP stash
I Hook

QUILT

Squeaky Wheels

Old

Life: Dressed to shoes
Crafty: Craft Show Saturday Dec. 6 in Marysville at Armory

New

Life: Get up with alarm by 7:15 
Crafty: CA Christmas done to mail


I'm Proud of Yous


Commission Reindeer/Horse
Red Heart Super Saver Buff Fleck
Hook Size G
Perfect Pony by Jennifer Down Under

Lacy Crochet Wrap
Lion Brand Homespun in Mimosa
Hook Size N
Lacy Crochet Wrap


Will I Procrastinate/Prioritize

Hubby's Headband Earcover formerly #2's NightCap
Red Heart Super Saver Medium Thyme
Hook Size I
Nasturtium by Caitlin Pensak

Waterpolo Helmet for Nephew #1
Red Heart Super Saver Cherry Red and White
Hook Size K
Based on Aviator Hat by Crochet Hooks (paid) and my own imagination

Waterpolo Helmet for Nephew #3
Red Heart Super Saver Cherry Red and White
Hook Size K
Based on Aviator Hat by Crochet Hooks (paid) and my own imagination

Giants 2014 Season Scarf for Uncle
Red Heart SuperSaver Black, Carrot, Light Grey, and Grey Heather
Hook Size J
Inspired by In a Sknit knitted Red Sox Scarf

Fingerless Mitts for Sister #2
Lion Brand Heartland Tweed in Black Canyon Tweed
Hook Size H
Crocheted Mittens/ Fingerless Gloves (Women's) by Sue Norrad

Grinch Hat for BIL#1
I Love This Chunky in Fern
Hook Size J

Visor Beanie for nephew #4
Lion Brand Vanna's Choice in Patchwork Grey
Hook Size I and J

Wrap with Slit
Red Heart Super Saver in Real Teal
Hook Size K
Wrap with Slit from Red Heart.com

Who Doesn't Love a Good NAP

SuperCape/Mask
SuperCape/Mask
Beard Hat for BIL #2
Visor Beanie for Nephews #2 
SuperSets for Niece #2 and Nephew #5

What I'm Reading

Anne of the Island by L.M. Montgomery
SparkleStories Martin and Sylvia's Advent Calendar

What I'm Watching

The Nut Job
Top Chef: Boston

Podcasts

Shoutout From: Sprite 966 - Helen Duffin on YouTube


5 Things on The Funny Farm

  1. Thanksgiving ...happened
  2. Craft Show
  3. Fish and Nut Fry
  4. Warm enough to not wear coats YAY!
  5. Attempting to schedule life again - new organizational sheet

Say Goodbye Already

Thanks for watching See You Next Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment