Thursday, November 27, 2014

Such Nice Work Episode 4: Hau'oli la Hanau


Such Nice Work: Episode 4 Hau'oli la Hanau


Welcome

If you're new nice to meet you.  If you're returning thanks a bunch for coming back.

What I'm Wearing

Pineapples for Everyone Shawl
Deborah Norville Serenity Chunky - Red Bayou
Pineapples for Everyone Shawl by Marie Segares from Crochetvolution Spring 2013

Squeaky Wheels

Old
Life : Get prepared for #3's luau on Saturday DONE
Crafty: Compile list for holiday crafting/buying DONE
New
Life: Deal with unpleasant emails and balance checkbook
Crafty: Finish horse for Lighted Horse Parade donation/ List stuff on etsy and take things to consign

I'm Proud of Yous

NONE


Will I Procrastinate/Prioritize

Owl Mitts for Niece #1 - Foxes in Socks Handsalong KAL
Yarn Bee Andes Alpaca Sable
Hook Size G
Owl Mitts by Erika Ward 

Lighted Horse Parade Donation
Red Heart Super Saver Buff Fleck
Hook Size G
Perfect Pony by Jennifer Down Under

#2's NightCap
Red Heart Super Saver Medium Thyme
Hook Size I
Nasturtium by Caitlin Pensak

Waterpolo Helmet for Nephew #1
Red Heart Super Saver Cherry Red and White
Hook Size K
Based on Aviator Hat by Crochet Hooks (paid) and my own imagination

Who Doesn't Love a Good NAP


Grinch Hat for BIL #1
Beard Hat for BIL #2 
Cowl (maybe) for Sister #1 
Cowl (maybe) for Sister #2

What I'm Reading
Anne of Avonlea by L.M. Montgomery
Anne of the Island by L.M. Montgomery

What I'm Watching

"New Girl"- Theme song gone...my favorite part

Podcasts

Shoutout From: Dancing Geek 
Sewing On: Suburban Stitcher, Minerva Turkey, Mandobug Crafts

5 Things on The Funny Farm

  1. Thankful for my lifestyle
  2. FLYing again
  3. Went to the optometrist
  4. More wood = roasty toasty
  5. Hubby hurt neck... and I have back spasms... chiropractor to the rescue

Say Goodbye Already

Thanks for watching See You Next Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment